Friday, August 21, 2009

hello again!

hi! I haven't been drawing that much lately...it's kind of like i draw for like a week straight then i go a few weeks without drawing at all. it's very irregular. so that means i'm still working on my comic about Nightmares and Daydreams. I finished a panel, and started another. So now I have to finish the panel I'm doing now and do one more, then I'm done! I've been using my little model thing lately. I totally forgot I had it, but I found it in my closet so now i've been using it. it's like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Wooden-Human-Mannequin-Unisex-Inches/dp/B001DKHN56/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1250877968&sr=8-1

But I only have one and its only like 6 inches tall. It makes drawing my comic way easier, but my model isn't that flexible, so i can't do some poses without the risk of it breaking. i really dont want it to break...when i first got it i was playing with it in the car and i accidentally pulled its head off...it was very sad. but i fixed it, so it was okay. so anyway, like I said before, after I finish this comic, I'm drawing something for my friend, and then I'm drawing my Sokka-desert piece. I can't wait to finish this comic! it's giving me trouble...plus i just get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment