Sunday, May 24, 2009

Following and my First Picture

Hello again. I'm now following the blog Club Penguin Help. My friend's cousin is the owner of it, and he asked me to follow his blog if he followed mine. So now we're following each other's blogs. Club Penguin is pretty cool, I play it sometimes. My penguin's name is Iceberger45. Okay, back to ACreations.

I lied. The scanner didn't work. My pics are in a black book with a spiral spine thing, so it was raised on one side. So, the pics didn't come out so great. Instead I just took photos of them with my camera and loaded them onto my computer. Now I can share them.

Here's my first one, of the ASKTAM team.


Sorry. They're all going to be hard to see, so I took close-ups of each too.

Aang and Katara




Sokka, Toph, and Appa's head


Some are easier to see because I discovered the "Auto-Enhance" button in PictureProject.

And last, but DEFINITELY not least, Momo.


You may have noticed in the whole picture that there was something in the bottom right corner. That's just the nations' symbols for Air, Water, and Earth. I just felt like adding more.
That's it for my first picture. I think I'll do a post for each picture, just so I have it in smallish sections.
-A

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD AT DRAWING!!! I wish i could draw like you =(. I love Momo! He's my fav character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thanks. well i also publish my drawings on deviantart.com and im actually not that good compared to the other artists on that website. you should see some of them!! they're insane!! and plus, how could you not love Momo? he's the best.

    ReplyDelete