Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey!

Hello there. I'm bored, so here's what I have in my "Black book" a.k.a. my drawing book.

•A picture of Katara, Aang, Toph, and Sokka, with Appa in the background and Momo in the foreground. Sokka is being licked by Appa. They're all kind of in their fighting stances, except for Sokka.

•A picture of Zuko and Uncle Iroh. Zuko is the Zuko with the ponytail, the bad Zuko.

•A picture of the four nations' symbols

•And a half-finished picture of Ty Lee, Azula, and Mai. I just have to draw Mai and shade their clothes (I don't really use colored pencils) and them I'm done.

After I finish the Ty Lee Azula Mai pic, I'm either going to draw Fire Lord Ozai or myself as a character from ATLA. I'm either drawing myself as Earth Nation or Water Nation. Those two are my favorite. Or maybe it's just that Katara and Toph are my favorites. Actually, I think I'll do Earth. I like Earth the best. Good night!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment